Build Up the Magnet Base for the Receptive Display System: There are two ways to set up a magnet base. Installing steps depends on the type of the target surface .
a. One side magnetized Flexible magnet Plain for mounting
1. Laminate the graphics to the Flexible Magnet on the unmagnetized side.
2. Apply the graphic with magnet backing to the iron surface. They will attract each other.
b. Double side Magnetized Flexible Magnet for Easy Display —— Magnet-Receptive System B
1. Apply the Double side magnetized Flexible magnet to the iron surface. They will attract each other.
2. Apply the printed RECEPTIVE (iron vinyl) to the magnet. They will attract each other.
3. When you need to change the graphic, just change the RECEPTIVE only.
a. Mounting Graphics on the Flexible Magnet.
b. Graphics on the wall or other rough surface
Perfect wall paper. You can always change the theme quickly with the "Magnet-Receptive System B"!
c. Graphics on curved surface
The flexibility of the magnet graphics works great on curved surfaces such as pillars and serpentine displays.